We are excited to announce some updates to our Patient Portal. Whether you're at home or on the go, refilling your prescription is easier than ever at Texas Original. You can view your current and past orders, prescription pick-up locations, payment options and more. Plus, our new and improved Patient Portal makes adding new items to your order a breeze!
The Patient Portal is available for all returning patients. Are you a first-time patient? Welcome to the family! Call our dispensary at 512-614-0343 to fill your first prescription and set up your account.
If you are a returning patient, you can learn how to place an order on the Patient Portal with our simple step-by-step guide.
Fill A Prescription
Ready to fill your prescription? Just follow these simple steps.
- First, click the Patient Portal tab on our website.
- Once logged in, click on Fill a Prescription.
- You can choose to refill what you ordered previously or place a new order. Select Add Product to include any new product you would like to order. You can easily find the product you are looking for by filtering by ratio and product type.
- Under the Fulfillment Method dropdown menu, you can select if you would like pick up or delivery. If selecting TXOG pick-up, you will be able to choose from any of our pick-up locations closest to you. These locations are open on certain days and times during the week. If selecting delivery, one of our team members will assess which route you best fit on.
- You will receive a text confirmation within 1-2 business days after our team ensures that your requests match your prescription and verifies you have the milligrams needed to fulfill your order.
- Once your order is submitted, you can view your request under My Orders.
If you are a current patient and have not set up your password yet, visit the Patient Portal and click on Forgot Password. You can enter the email we have on file for you, then check your inbox for a link to reset your password.
Prescription Pick-Up Locations & Delivery
Throughout the year, we announced several new prescription pick-up locations around Texas. These prescription pick-up locations allow you to receive your medicine quickly without waiting for delivery to your home. We also increased delivery frequency to all areas of the state. We are proud to be the only provider establishing a network of deliveries and pick-up locations that services the entire state from border to border.
- North Dallas - Thursdays, 12pm - 3pm
- Addison - Fridays, 12pm - 3pm
- Plano - Wednesdays, 12pm - 3pm
- Fort Worth - Thursdays, 12pm - 3pm
- Wichita Falls - Bi-weekly Mondays, 11am - 2pm
- North Houston - Thursdays, 11am - 2pm
- South Houston - Tuesdays, 11am - 2pm
- Katy - Fridays, 11am - 2pm
- San Antonio - Tuesdays, 11am - 2pm
- North Austin - Mondays, 8:30am - 12pm
The Feedback Diary section of the portal allows you to document your experience with our medicine. You can first select the product you are using, enter your dosage, select any symptoms or changes you have noticed and write a description about your experiences. We always appreciate feedback about how our medicine is working for you. Your feedback allows us to fine-tune our product portfolio and helps us form ideas about new products we should create to meet our patients' requests.
How to Become a Part of the TXOG Family
Millions of Texans are currently eligible to receive a prescription for medical marijuana. Texas Original has partnered with a telemedicine clinic to provide you with the opportunity to receive your medical marijuana prescription quickly. Click the button below to schedule a same-day appointment. If you are not sure that you qualify, you can also Get a Prescription and a provider will review your records to determine your eligibility.