High-CBD (20:1) Spray
Our 20:1 formulation is a High-CBD blend that is specifically produced and lab tested to treat patients with qualifying conditions such as epilepsy, autism, and related symptoms such as seizures, anxiety, depression, and restlessness, under the Texas Compassionate Use Act.
Our High-CBD Spray comes in the same concentration as our tincture but in a new, spill-proof container with much simpler administration. This new formulation, another first in the state of Texas, has some compelling benefits for patients and their caregivers, including:
- Enhanced absorption & ease of delivery especially in patients who can’t hold the medication under their tongue or in the cheek pouch long enough to allow mucosal absorption.
- Consistent dose delivery, especially for substitute caregivers.
- Light, portable, easy-to-use package.
Patients seeking more reliable and easier delivery & decreased risk of spillage have reported that is much easier to administer to younger children.
High-CBD mouth spray is formulated using food-grade 190-proof organic ethanol (24% by weight). The final CBD / THC concentrations are the same as Lone Star tincture (10% CBD/0.5% THC). A single spray dispenses roughly 100mg (0.1mL) of the suspension that equates to roughly 10mg CBD per spray.
Active Ingredients (Single Concentration)
- A single spray dispenses roughly 10mg (0.1mL) of the suspension, which equates to roughly 10mg CBD per spray.
Prices (see below for information on discounts)
- 15 mL: $180
- Like our tincture, High-CBD Lone Star mouth spray uses CO2-extracted cannabis oil, USP-grade MCT oil or safflower oil, and natural favoring oils and extracts. This product has been formulated using food-grade, 190-proof, organic ethanol (24% by weight) to make its viscosity suitable for spraying.
- Easy-to-use, child- and tamper-proof spray package
- Sublingual delivery mechanism
All in-dispensary pick-ups receive a 10% discount. Military families receive a 10% discount on their medicine when they show military ID or other valid proof of service at the time of purchase.
For any questions or concerns, please feel free to get in touch with us at the form.