How to Become a Patient
Follow these steps to get a Texas medical marijuana prescription.
Medical marijuana is legal in Texas and millions of Texans are eligible to receive a medical marijuana prescription under the Texas Compassionate Use Program. Texas Original™ is here to make the process simple with this step-by-step guide!
- To get started, fill out the form. Texas Original will send you an email confirming your submission.
- You will be contacted within 24 hours by a partnering cannabis clinic (please note: if submitted on the weekend, you will be contacted within 24 hours of the next business day).
- The cannabis clinic will provide further instructions on setting your appointment.
After your appointment, place an order, chat us or call us to begin your journey to relief with medical cannabis, grown for Texans by Texans.
What Conditions Qualify?
Under the Compassionate Use Program, patients are eligible to receive a prescription for the following conditions:
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Cerebral Palsy
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Alzheimer’s Disease and Other Dementias
- Epilepsy and Other Seizure Disorders
- Huntington’s Disease
- Over 100 other incurable neurodegenerative diseases