************************ ************************

How do I obtain medicine for myself or a family member?


To qualify for medical cannabis, patients who are permanent residents of Texas and diagnosed with intractable epilepsy must obtain a prescription from a qualified physician who determines the risk of low-THC cannabis is reasonable in light of the potential benefit for the patient. Qualified physicians must specialize in the field of examining, diagnosing and treating epilepsy and be registered on the Compassionate Use Registry of Texas (CURT). A list of registered physicians and other CURT links can be found on the Texas Compassionate Use Program page, under the “Licensing” tab.

Recent Posts